christian song breathe lyrics | Michael W. Smith |

 Christian song breathe lyrics  | Michael W.    Smith |

 This is the air I breathe

This is the air I breathe
Your holy presence living in me

This is my daily bread
This is my daily bread
Your very word spoken to me

And I I'm desperate for you
And I I'm lost without you

This is the air I breathe
This is the air I breathe
Your holy presence living in me

This is my daily bread
This is my daily bread
Your very word spoken to me

And I I'm desperate for you
And I I'm lost without you

And I I'm lost without you
And I I'm desperate for you

And I I'm lost without you
I'm lost without you
I'm lost without you

I'm desperate for you
I'm desperate for you
I'm desperate for you

I'm lost without you
I'm desperate for you
I'm desperate for you
I'm lost without you
I'm lost without you
I'm lost without you
I'm lost without you
I'm desperate for you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Call Away Song Lyrics - Charlie Puth

Loser lyrics-Dino James

breathless lyrics

Lyrics Rise Up Andra Day

Please Forgive Me Lyrics | Bryan Adams

favorite song of all lyrics

Sam Smith and Normani - Dancing With A Stranger Lyrics

No Woman No Cry Lyrics - Bob Marley

Ya-Asyiqol-Lyrics-Sabyan-Gambus